Vista Sectional (Essentials)
To add the fabric to your order, select the corresponding tier and type the essentials fabric into the form. Click here to order free Cisco Home essential swatches
Refresh your space with a touch of transitional style. The Vista showcases an angular, modern silhouette with flat welt detailing. This sectional has a soft feel with a structured design is softened by side bolsters.
- Feather Cloud Back: Feather Cloud is softer and more luxurious than Soft-Fill. The seat consists of the same foam core insert used in Soft-Fill cushions but is surrounded by a channeled envelope filled with 45% organic feathers, 5% down, and 50% polyester fibers. Channels prevent shifting and clumping. Feathers and Down are pre-washed and air-blown at our factory to reduce dander. Feather Cloud is our most popular fill – offering great comfort and value.
- Soft Fill Seat: Soft-Fill cushions, offered standard on all pieces, are durable, comfortable, and require little maintenance. The soft fill seat consists of a foam core encased in two layers of polyester fiber wrap for extra softness. The polyester is air spun so it will not clump or crumble over time.
- Overall: 100"w 84"d 28"h
- Overall Sitting Space: 76"w 74"d
- One Arm Sofa: 63"w x 36"d x 28"h
- Sitting Space: 59"w x 26"d
- Sofa Return: 84"w x 36"d x 28"h
- Sitting Space: 76"w x 26"d
About 40weeks: Cisco pieces are handmade in Los Angeles - one at a time and made to order just for you.
Order 10 free Cisco Home swatches to help you pick the perfect fabric for your home. Click here to order free Cisco Home fabric samples.
About Cisco Home
For more than 30 years, Cisco Home has handcrafted eco-friendly, heirloom-quality furniture in Los Angeles, California. Cisco Home was founded by Cisco Pinedo in 1990, a Mexican-American craftsman with an eye for furniture and a profound interest in sustainability. The company has become an iconic staple within the furniture industry, featured in Rue Magazine, Elle Decor, and in the homes of big-name personas all over California. Built on the four pillars of sustainability, comfort, craftsmanship, and community, each piece is crafted by a skilled team of Makers that work together to make your home healthy and comfortable.
Cisco Home’s goal is to create furniture that is “just as good for you as it is for the environment.” In 2005, Cisco Pinedo introduced Inside Green technology – a responsible alternative method of building furniture made entirely from flame retardant natural materials like FSC® Certified woods, organic latex, jute, hemp, organic cotton, and wool. As a founding member of the Sustainable Furniture Council (SFC), the company ensures that all organic materials have proper documentation, were fairly traded, or repurposed from previous projects. From sourcing materials to construction to shipping, Cisco works meticulously to create furniture built for comfort and made to last for generations to come.
Outside of sustainable furniture, Cisco Home prides itself on making positive contributions to it’s community. Health care, consistent work, and livable wages are just a few ways all employees are supported for their dedication to the company. Cisco also partners with two non-profits (Refoundry and META) and grows an open community garden in the South Central factory. From building communities to building made-to-order furniture, Cisco Home has pioneered a fully sustainable, inspiring environment of health and happiness.
Cisco Home Essentials Collection
Essentials by Cisco Home is a timeless collection of comfortable, handcrafted furniture. Made in the USA with pride and care, this collection features pieces made from only the highest-quality, finest materials for a classic and relaxed feel. Essentials is the same Cisco quality provided at the best value. All pieces are made using responsibly harvested woods, goose feathers and down, natural detergents, and natural low-VOC stains for all surfaces.