Shop by brand
Shop by brand
Shop by brand
• Special orders, fabric, upholstered furniture, and all delivery charges are neither refundable nor returnable.
• Clearance items or floor models are final sale and are neither refundable nor returnable.
• Stock items may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery and will incur a 20% re-stocking fee. Returned items must be in original condition.
• Mattresses, pillows, and other bedding items are neither refundable nor returnable.
• Mattresses come with a 90 day comfort exchange -- if a mattress can zip open and has exchangeable components, you may exchange any component within 90 days of delivery. Customer is responsible for any shipping, pick up or delivery charge.
• Cancellations resulting in refunds by credit card are subject to a 5% processing fee.
• Please call for a return authorization. Returns & exchanges are subject to pick up charges. Delivery fees are not refundable.
• If you have received an item that has been damaged during shipment, please contact Urban Natural Customer Care at (201) 330-1212 immediately.
• Be sure to inspect all packages for damage before signing for the package.
• If damage is visible, reject the shipment, be sure the driver notes the damage and contact Urban Natural at (201) 33-1212 as soon as possible. We will file a damage claim with the shipper, pick up the damaged item or ship a replacement or replacement parts as soon as possible.
• For damages concealed at the time of delivery, promptly take photos of the damaged item and the packaging it arrived in.
• If the item(s) sent was incorrect, or defective, please contact Urban Natural at (201) 330-1212 or email email@example.com immediately. Please do not send back these items prior to contacting us.
• Photos are often required and always suggested so that a claim may be made with the shipping company.
On the day you receive your furniture, it is important to remember to take the time to inspect your delivery carefully. You are responsible for properly describing any and all damages on the shipper's waybill or delivery receipt. If you don't note the damage, it gives us very limited recourse to assist you afterwards. Our shippers go to great lengths to avoid damage, but it's possible it can occur. Please review the following guidelines to inspect your furniture while the shipper is present:
-If the delivery driver refuses to wait while you inspect the furniture, note on the waybill/delivery receipt, “driver refused to wait for inspection of contents. Final inspection for damage will be made when packages are opened.”
-Document any issues or damage (no matter how minor) in detail on the shipper’s waybill and ask the delivery driver to co-sign the waybill/receipt.
-Minor damage like a scratch or even replacement of a door or drawer, is best handled through repairs which can easily be done at your home or performed by furniture medics on behalf of the shipper.
-If the damage is substantial, refuse the item and have the shipper return it to the sender for repair or replacement
-If your shipment is missing any pieces call us immediately at 201-330-212 and have the driver note the shortage on the waybill. Advise us of any missing pieces and we will trace the shipment. If the missing items cannot be located within a reasonable time, the missing items will be re-ordered.
-If your shipment is missing any hardware call us immediately and have the driver note the missing hardware on the waybill. Hardware can be sent directly to your home.