The Plura is a simple, straight forward fixture that is excellently executed. With the Plura it was about resolving the seams and edges and their relationships to one another. The result is a scalable fixture that has a sharp, sophisticated feel.
- Materials: solid wood, polymer
- Product weight:
- Plura 18: 5 lb
- Plura 24: 6 lb
- Plura 30: 9 lb
- Plura 36: 13 lb
- Light source:
- Plura 18 & 24: 2x GU-24 base socket
- Plura 30 & 36: 4x GU-24 base socket
- Plura 18 & 24: 2x GU-24 base, 18 W max each
- Plura 30 & 36: 4x GU-24 base, 18 W max each
- Bulbs not included
- Input voltage: 300 V AC max
- See below for canopy information
- 96" drop length, field adjustable
- Suitable for a sloped ceiling
- Wood grain will vary
- Specifications subject to change
- Plura 18/24: White low-profile round canopy, white SVT
- Plura 30: White low-profile round canopy, clear SPT with steel cable
- Plura 36: White 8" round canopy, clear SPT with steel cable
- Plura 18: 18″ dia, 6.4″ H
- Plura 24: 24″ dia , 6.4″ H
- Plura 30: 30″ dia, 8.4″ H
- Plura 36: 36″ dia, 10.4″ H
Cerno Lead Times
5 weeks, 1-week shipping: Cerno Lighting always ships free of charge.
Now, for over a decade, Cerno has been making modern fixtures. In 2009 they saw an opportunity. Lighting design and energy efficiency had been limited by 100 years of the traditional incandescent bulb. Fixtures designed in America but manufactured overseas often had frustrating quality flaws and were limited by the inherent disconnect in their design-prototyping-manufacturing process. The innovations in incandescent and LED lighting, new technologies started bringing the potential for efficiency, quality, and beauty that had yet to be thoroughly explored or developed. So Cerno set out to design and build original fixtures right here in California.
Cerno designs and builds lighting in California with the finest craftsmanship and authentic materials. Their aesthetic is an intersection of modernism and contemporary design.