A clean, minimal fixture executed without compromise. The very simple and sleek down light bar can be installed in very close proximity to its user - and withstand close scrutiny.
- Materials: aluminum, polymer
- Product weight: 6 lb
- Light source: integrated LED
- Light output: 1126 Lumens (source)
- Light color: 2700 K or 3500 K
- Color accuracy: 90+ CRI
- Power usage: 13 W
- Dimmable (see driver below)
- Extended-profile square canopy included, required to house LED driver (3.25" x 2.25" x 1.25")
- Canopy finish matches fixture's metal finish
- See website for more canopy information
- 48" suspension tube (can be shortened in field)
- Swivel option available for sloped ceilings
- Specifications subject to change
- 2700 K LED (Soft white)
- 3500 K LED (Bright/White light)
- 120-277 V AC input voltage, 0-10 V dimmin, TRIAC and ELV dimming at 120 V AC only
- Extended-profile square canopy (matches fixture's metal finish)
Cerno Lead Times
5 weeks, 1-week shipping: Cerno Lighting always ships free of charge.
Now, for over a decade, Cerno has been making modern fixtures. In 2009 they saw an opportunity. Lighting design and energy efficiency had been limited by 100 years of the traditional incandescent bulb. Fixtures designed in America but manufactured overseas often had frustrating quality flaws and were limited by the inherent disconnect in their design-prototyping-manufacturing process. The innovations in incandescent and LED lighting, new technologies started bringing the potential for efficiency, quality, and beauty that had yet to be thoroughly explored or developed. So Cerno set out to design and build original fixtures right here in California.
Cerno designs and builds lighting in California with the finest craftsmanship and authentic materials. Their aesthetic is an intersection of modernism and contemporary design.