A clean, minimal fixture executed without compromise. The very simple and sleek down light bar can be installed in very close proximity to its user - and withstand close scrutiny.
- Materials: aluminum, polymer
- Product weight: 6 lb
- Light source: integrated LED
- Light output: 1126 Lumens (source)
- Light color: 2700 K or 3500 K
- Color accuracy: 90+ CRI
- Power usage: 13 W
- Dimmable (see driver below)
- Extended-profile square canopy included, required to house LED driver (3.25" x 2.25" x 1.25")
- Canopy finish matches fixture's metal finish
- See website for more canopy information
- 48" suspension tube (can be shortened in field)
- Swivel option available for sloped ceilings
- Specifications subject to change
- 2700 K LED (Soft white)
- 3500 K LED (Bright/White light)
- 120-277 V AC input voltage, 0-10 V dimmin, TRIAC and ELV dimming at 120 V AC only
- Extended-profile square canopy (matches fixture's metal finish)
- 28″ x 1.75″, 0.5″ H
5 weeks, 1-week shipping: Cerno Lighting always ships free of charge.
We've got product specialists ready to help. Call us at (201) 330-1212 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
California-based company Cerno designs and creates modern, elegant light fixtures from authentic materials. Born in Laguna Beach in 2009, Cerno was founded by three best friends and adventurers with a passion for nature, creativity, and artistic originality. Their light fixtures are minimal and sophisticated, harmoniously marrying modern and contemporary designs. Cerno embodies the saying “where there’s a will, there’s a way,” a testament to the team’s innovation, dedication, and craftsmanship.
Because lighting design and energy efficiency have had limited growth in the past century, Cerno set out to design high-quality light fixtures that are efficient, effective, and aesthetically pleasing. To keep workflow streamlined and holistic, all light fixtures are designed, prototyped, and built in the same building. The team is fully involved in each piece from start to finish, and the company is always looking for new ways to support the local skilled workforce in California. Their creative process is constantly evolving to efficiently use the best resources while still paying homage to the craftsman who came before them. By embracing tradition and carefully choosing the right technologies, Cerno has paved the way for advanced lighting that effortlessly brightens any and every space.