The Vesper is a very simple geometric sculpture composed of brushed aluminum, American black walnut, and white polymer. The light not only washes up and down the wall but also filters out through the composition, exhibiting the fixture's depth in three dimensions.
- Materials: solid wood, polymer, aluminum
- Product weight: 4 lbs
- Light source: Integrated LED
- Light output: 1130 Lumens (source)
- Light color: 2700 K (warm) or 3500 K (cool)
- Color accuracy: 90+ CRI
- LED power consumption: 13w
- ADA compliant hotel room signage with tactile numbering and corresponding braille available
- Wood grain will vary
- Specifications subject to change
- 2700 K LED (Soft white)
- 3500 K LED (Bright/Cool white)
- 120-277 V AC input voltage
- 0-10 V dimming
- TRIAC and ELV dimming at 120 V AC only
Cerno Lead Times
5 weeks, 1-week shipping: Cerno Lighting always ships free of charge.
Now, for over a decade, Cerno has been making modern fixtures. In 2009 they saw an opportunity. Lighting design and energy efficiency had been limited by 100 years of the traditional incandescent bulb. Fixtures designed in America but manufactured overseas often had frustrating quality flaws and were limited by the inherent disconnect in their design-prototyping-manufacturing process. The innovations in incandescent and LED lighting, new technologies started bringing the potential for efficiency, quality, and beauty that had yet to be thoroughly explored or developed. So Cerno set out to design and build original fixtures right here in California.
Cerno designs and builds lighting in California with the finest craftsmanship and authentic materials. Their aesthetic is an intersection of modernism and contemporary design.