Veris 22" Pendant
The Veris is constructed of two offset layers of petals simultaneously shield the light source while allowing reflected light to wash the inside petals, creating a dramatic ambient luminaire. The form materializes through a series of processes that utilize cutting edge CNC laser technology but still rely on skilled hand-rolling and bending of the aluminum petals.
- Product weight: 4 lb
- Suitable for a sloped ceiling
- Integrated LED Specifications
- Light output: 1690 Lumens (source)
- Light color: 2700 K, 3000 K, 3500 K or 4000 K
- Color accuracy: 90+ CRI
- Power usage: 19.5 W
- Driver must be housed in J-box
- Driver dimensions: 3.3" x 1.6" x 1", included
- E26 Medium Base Specifications
- Lamping: 2x E26 base, type A lamp, 60 W max
- Input voltage: 250 V AC max
- Bulb not included
- Textured Black Powdercoat (CM-049) low profile round canopy with SVT-3 Cable, Black (CM-039)
- Canopy Dimensions: 5" Ø, 0.3"
- Field adjustable drop length: 0'6" min - 8'0" max
- Specifications subject to change
- 2700 K LED, 3000 K LED, 3500 K LED, or 4000 K LED
- AC Input Voltage Range: 120-277 V 120 V input: TRIAC, ELV & 0-10 V dimmable 240 & 277 V input: only 0-10 V dimmable (P1)
- 21.75" Ø, 15"
5 weeks, 1-week shipping: Cerno Lighting always ships free of charge.
California-based company Cerno designs and creates modern, elegant light fixtures from authentic materials. Born in Laguna Beach in 2009, Cerno was founded by three best friends and adventurers with a passion for nature, creativity, and artistic originality. Their light fixtures are minimal and sophisticated, harmoniously marrying modern and contemporary designs. Cerno embodies the saying “where there’s a will, there’s a way,” a testament to the team’s innovation, dedication, and craftsmanship.
Because lighting design and energy efficiency have had limited growth in the past century, Cerno set out to design high-quality light fixtures that are efficient, effective, and aesthetically pleasing. To keep workflow streamlined and holistic, all light fixtures are designed, prototyped, and built in the same building. The team is fully involved in each piece from start to finish, and the company is always looking for new ways to support the local skilled workforce in California. Their creative process is constantly evolving to efficiently use the best resources while still paying homage to the craftsman who came before them. By embracing tradition and carefully choosing the right technologies, Cerno has paved the way for advanced lighting that effortlessly brightens any and every space.