Inspired by the iconic neoclassical architecture of the Greenbrier Resort. The Collection received the International Society of Furniture Designers' prestigious Pinnacle Award for Best Occasional Collection when it was introduced at Market.
Dimensions: 40 x 18¼ x 74 (overall)
- Two bottom shelves are Maple
Metal Finishes: Click here to see metal options and order samples
- About Powder Coat Painting: All frames are powder coat painted. Powder coating is a process by which paint is applied as a powder instead of the more commonly used wet spray approach. The powder is applied to the steel frames using a special sprayer that gives the powder an electrostatic charge, which helps it adhere evenly. The frame then passes through a curing oven that heats the powder to the point where a chemical reaction occurs, simultaneously melting and drying the powder to form a highly durable covering.
- There are several benefits to using powder coat. One, it covers more evenly than wet spray without the chance of running or dripping. Powder coat paint is also more durable, resists chipping better, is less likely to fade than wet spray painting, and is available in as many colors as any other painting process. On top of all these qualities, powder coat painting is far better for the environment than liquid paints as it contains no solvents.
Wood Finishes: Click here to see wood options and order samples
Leather Finishes: All of the leathers are Crypton® leathers. The result is stain, water, and bacteria-resistant leathers that have the same look, feel, and smell as unprotected leathers. They are highly durable, making them ideal for both residential and hospitality use. Click here to see leather options and order samples
Wood Distressing Options:
- Natural Distressing (standard option) highlights the natural characteristics of the wood with no other distressing added. Worm holes in our Maple tops, and the associated mineral streaks, are considered part of this.
- Hand-Planed Distressing means, as the name implies, that the wood has been planed by hand to create undulations in the surface of the wood. The result is an authentic, worn look.
Charleston Forge Home Lead Times
About 24 weeks: Pieces are handmade in North Carolina - one at a time and made to order just for you.
A Note About Maple
Also called Ambrosia Maple, Wormy Maple exhibits a beautiful, contrasting grain pattern with distinct markings and worm holes created by the Ambrosia beetle. Natural Distressing highlights these natural characteristics with no other artificial distressing added. Maple tops and shelves can also be hand-planed.
About Charleston Forge
Charleston Forge is located in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina. They are a family of skilled forgers and welders who shape and craft the metal, woodsmiths hand-planing wood table tops, and painters meticulously applying their glazes. Each Charleston Forge product show the care and attention they put into each piece of furniture, showing the sense of hand that no machine could ever match.