Salix Accent Pendant
The Salix pendant's materials and proportions are in perfect harmony. The brushed aluminum set against the oiled walnut in this fixture still feels strikingly fresh and beautiful after years of production.
- Materials: solid wood, polymer, aluminum
- Product weight: 3 lb
- Light source: integrated LED
- Light output: 345 Lumens (source)
- Light color: 2700 K or 3500 K
- Color accuracy: 90+ CRI
- Power usage: 3.2 W
- Dimmable (see driver below)
- Brushed aluminum (CM-006) low-profile square canopy with white braided cord included
- Must use included external LED driver (2.25" x 1.5" x 1")
- Accent pendants can be clustered by using multi-point round canopy or multi-point linear canopy
- See website for more canopy information
- 72" drop length, field adjustable
- Suitable for a sloped ceiling
- Wood grain will vary
- Specifications subject to change
- 2700 K LED (Soft white)
- 3500 K LED (Bright/Cool White)
- 120 V AC input voltage ELV dimming only
- Brushed aluminum low-profile square canopy with white braided
- 7.5” x 7.5” - 9.5” H
5 weeks, 1-week shipping: Cerno Lighting always ships free of charge.
We've got product specialists ready to help. Call us at (201) 330-1212 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
California-based company Cerno designs and creates modern, elegant light fixtures from authentic materials. Born in Laguna Beach in 2009, Cerno was founded by three best friends and adventurers with a passion for nature, creativity, and artistic originality. Their light fixtures are minimal and sophisticated, harmoniously marrying modern and contemporary designs. Cerno embodies the saying “where there’s a will, there’s a way,” a testament to the team’s innovation, dedication, and craftsmanship.
Because lighting design and energy efficiency have had limited growth in the past century, Cerno set out to design high-quality light fixtures that are efficient, effective, and aesthetically pleasing. To keep workflow streamlined and holistic, all light fixtures are designed, prototyped, and built in the same building. The team is fully involved in each piece from start to finish, and the company is always looking for new ways to support the local skilled workforce in California. Their creative process is constantly evolving to efficiently use the best resources while still paying homage to the craftsman who came before them. By embracing tradition and carefully choosing the right technologies, Cerno has paved the way for advanced lighting that effortlessly brightens any and every space.