River Trundle Bed
The River Bed Trundle is made especially for sleepovers, and doubles as extra storage under the bed for blankets and clothes when friends aren't around. With the mattress (sold separately) the trundle makes an additional bed. Pairs only with the River Beds.
- Meets all US, Canadian and European safety standards
- Finishes are non-toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
Dimensions: 74 long x 39.5" wide x 6.25" high
- Assembly required. (White Glove Delivery & Assembly Available)
- Sustainably produced in Europe
- Made of Baltic birch plywood and eco-MDF
- Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
This item is GREENGUARD Gold certified.
Oeuf Lead Times
Oeuf is known for its modern range of eco nursery furniture. Since 2002, Oeuf has been known for its modern take on nursery furniture and its stylish range of handknit children's clothes and accessories. Oeuf (which means “egg” in French) is about simple, clean design without compromising on quality, safety, and environmental/social impact.
Sustainable Wood: All Oeuf's furniture is produced in an environmentally friendly and Forest Stewardship Certified (FSC) facility in Latvia. Their engineered eco-MDF panels are also made from FSC certified wood fibers.
Ethics: 70% forest and known for its woodworking traditions, Latvia is a small European country on the Baltic Sea. Oeuf furniture is made there in a socially responsible FSC facility with state-of-the-art dust collection to protect workers and the environment. Waste is recycled through licensed facilities, and wood waste is reprocessed at the factory into briquettes, which are then used to heat the factory during Latvia's cold winters.