Perch Twin Bunk Bed
The elegant Perch twin-sized bunk bed is the perfect centerpiece for any child's room. Its compact footprint leaves plenty of room for play and additional furnishings. The versatile Perch easily separates into a twin-sized loft bed and a standalone lower twin bed, giving many configuration options. Available with an optional trundle bed or universal security rail.
- Meets all US, Canadian, and European safety standards
- Weight limit for the loft is 250 lbs
- Sturdy frame and solid rails
- Angled ladder, with safety tread for safer climbing, can be securely attached on either side of the bed
- Lower than a conventional loft bed, improving accessibility
- Loft and twin bed can be separated at any point
- Assembly required. (White Glove Delivery & Assembly Available)
- Top bunk mattress should be no more than 8" thick
- Both upper and lower bunks take a standard twin mattress (not included)
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Sustainably produced in Europe
- Made of Baltic birch plywood and eco-MDF
- Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
- 78" long x 42.25" wide (ladder adds 23.5") x 64" high
Oeuf is a family-run, sustainable children’s furniture and lifestyle brand based in Brooklyn, New York. Founded by French-American couple Sophie and Michael, Oeuf’s motto is “Be Good.” Be good designers. Be good people. Be good to the planet. This philosophy has been an essential part of Oeuf’s identity since its inception in 2002. Named after the French word for “egg,” Oeuf is a tribute to the value of quality over quantity. Like eggs, “good” ideas take time to incubate. The design process is never rushed, and each piece is crafted with care and passion. Using certified organic materials, Oeuf creates modern, eco-friendly children’s furniture with simple, intuitive designs.
From the US to Europe to abroad, Oeuf provides a safe and supportive work environment for everyone. All employees are treated with respect for their traditions, cultures, and diversities. Living wages are paid fairly to help employees live healthy lives for themselves and their families. The team designs the products with a European sensibility that is both fun and stylish, then creates each piece with a sublime sense of craftsmanship. Oeuf works with skilled artisans in a family-run workshop in Peru who use techniques passed down between generations. From decorative rugs to comfy pillows, each piece is hand-loomed by a single artisan.
Oeuf works under fair-trade principles to source humanely-shaved baby alpaca wool and Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified 100% organic pima cotton. Organic pima cotton is soft, warm, durable, and kid-friendly with a silky smooth feel. Furniture is made in Latvia in a socially responsible Forest Stewardship Certified FSC facility. Waste is recycled through licensed facilities, and wood waste is reprocessed into briquettes used to heat the factory during Latvia's cold winters. Using eco-friendly practices that are safe for the environment, Oeuf makes clean, well-made products for the modern family.