Perch Toddler Bed
Celebrate the important milestone of moving to a "big kid" bed with the Perch Toddler Bed. As a scaled-down bed with a low mattress position, it will still feel cozy for your child, but it allows them to get in and out on their own, reinforcing a sense of independence. Then the toddler bed can be transitioned to a child-sized sofa by removing the security rail, once your child moves to a larger bed.
- Fits a standard 28"W x 52"L crib mattress (not included)
- 21" High x 53.5" Long x 29.6" wide
- The safely rail is 26" wide
- Easy to assemble
- Low overall height for easy access
- Comfortable sleeping for your child to age 6
- Can be used as lounge area by removing security rail
- Sustainably produced in Europe
- Made of Baltic birch plywood and eco-MDF
- Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
This item is GREENGUARD Gold certified.
Oeuf Lead Times
Oeuf is known for its modern range of eco nursery furniture. Since 2002, Oeuf has been known for its modern take on nursery furniture and its stylish range of handknit children's clothes and accessories. Oeuf (which means “egg” in French) is about simple, clean design without compromising on quality, safety, and environmental/social impact.
Sustainable Wood: All Oeuf's furniture is produced in an environmentally friendly and Forest Stewardship Certified (FSC) facility in Latvia. Their engineered eco-MDF panels are also made from FSC certified wood fibers.
Ethics: 70% forest and known for its woodworking traditions, Latvia is a small European country on the Baltic Sea. Oeuf furniture is made there in a socially responsible FSC facility with state-of-the-art dust collection to protect workers and the environment. Waste is recycled through licensed facilities, and wood waste is reprocessed at the factory into briquettes, which are then used to heat the factory during Latvia's cold winters.