7" Organic Cotton Deluxe Foundation
Naturepedic Organic Foundations are made with organic cotton fabric and batting. Constructed from FSC certified wood that is grown and harvested using industry-standard responsible sourcing practices. This "knockdown" foundation can be quickly assembled with no tools required. Click here for assembly instructions.
- Easy assembly in under 15 minutes
- Made with organic materials including organic cotton fabric and batting
- Constructed from wood that is grown and harvested using industry-standard responsible sourcing practices
- Provides balanced support for your mattress
- Twin Dimensions: 38"W x 75"D x 7"H
- Twin XL Dimensions: 38"W x 80"D x 7"H
- Full Dimensions: 53"W x 75"D x 7"H
- Queen Dimensions: 60"W x80"D x 7"H
- King Dimensions: 76"W x80"D x 7"H
- California King Dimensions: 72"W x 84"D x 7"H
- Certified Organic by the Global Organic Textile Standard
- Certified Organic Latex by the Global Organic Latex Standard
- Certified by the Organic Exchange OCS100 Certification Program for Organic Content Standard
- Certified Non-Toxic by MADE SAFE
- UL/GREENGUARD Gold Certification for chemical emissions testing
- Certified for the Forest Stewardship Council
About 4 Weeks: Free Shipping
We've got product specialists ready to help. Call us at (201) 330-1212 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Naturepedic offers certified organic mattresses that transform customers’ lives through safer, healthier sleep. Naturepedic was founded in 2003 by Barry A. Cik, a grandfather looking for baby mattresses free of harmful chemicals. With his two sons, Cik created the first and only organic baby mattress designed with a patented food-grade waterproof surface made from non-GMO sugarcane with various breathable options. Since then, it has expanded and introduced organic mattress designs for kids and luxury organic mattresses for adults. Naturepedic has remained true to providing safer, healthier sleep in an affordable, environmentally responsible way.
When you buy a Naturepedic mattress, you’re showing support for US-based jobs and the art of crafting organic furniture. As a family-owned business, Naturepedic goes the extra mile to make non-toxic bedding that’s suitable for babies, kids, and adults. The company started the “Caring for the Environment Inside and Out” campaign to protect the environment both within the family home and outside on the living planet. Only certified organic materials are used, including cotton fabrics that have been approved by Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS). Similarly, latex is always Global Organic Latex Standard (GOLS) certified or FSC® certified by Preferred by Nature, a partner of Rainforest Alliance. Naturepedic cares about protecting the earth’s delicate rainforest areas and the people living and working in these regions.
From third-party GREENGUARD testing to independent lab studies, all materials are constantly evaluated for adverse environmental impacts and health risks. Other certifications include MADESAFE, PETA, Green America, Certified Vegan, and a Gold rating with the Sustainable Furnishings Council (SFC). Naturepedic holds itself to a high industry standard to ensure that every mattress is healthy, safe, and environmentally friendly.