The Capio is an exercise in restraint and efficiency consisting of just two solid wood sides that capture a single light diffusing lens. The clean and simple design allows for horizontal or vertical mounting as well as compelling compositions when used in multiples.
- Materials: solid wood, polymer
- Product weight: 7 lb
- Light source: integrated LED
- Light output: 1000 Lumens (source)
- Light color: 2700 K or 3500 K
- Color accuracy: 90+ CRI
- Power usage: 14 W
- Dimmable (see driver below)
- ADA compliant hotel room signage with tactile numbering and corresponding braille available
- Wood grain will vary
- Specifications subject to change
- 2700 K LED (Soft white)
- 3500 K LED (Bright/Cool white)
P1: 120 V AC input voltage, TRIAC, ELV & 0-10 V dimming
- P2: 277 V AC input voltage, TRIAC, ELV & 0-10 V dimming
Cerno Lead Times
5 weeks, 1-week shipping: Cerno Lighting always ships free of charge.
Now, for over a decade, Cerno has been making modern fixtures. In 2009 they saw an opportunity. Lighting design and energy efficiency had been limited by 100 years of the traditional incandescent bulb. Fixtures designed in America but manufactured overseas often had frustrating quality flaws and were limited by the inherent disconnect in their design-prototyping-manufacturing process. The innovations in incandescent and LED lighting, new technologies started bringing the potential for efficiency, quality, and beauty that had yet to be thoroughly explored or developed. So Cerno set out to design and build original fixtures right here in California.
Cerno designs and builds lighting in California with the finest craftsmanship and authentic materials. Their aesthetic is an intersection of modernism and contemporary design.