Camur Linear Pendant
Light and delicate, subtly unique while simple, the Camur must be experienced to really be appreciated. The gentle curve appears from the bottom just the same as it does from the side: but the perspectives found between the two intrigue.
The true beauty of the Camur is difficult to appreciate in print. When experiencing this fixture in person you begin to see the subtlety and grace of its vertical and horizontal movements. As you walk around this fixture the shape will morph from a beautiful curve to a straight line. To see a video celebrating these details click here.
- Materials: solid wood, polymer
- Product weight: 6 lb
- Light source: integrated LED
- Light output: 2500 Lumens (source)
- Light color: 2700 K or 3500 K
- Color accuracy: 90+ CRI
- Power usage: 35 W
- Dimmable (see driver below)
- Brushed aluminum (CM-006) camur canopy included
- Wood camur canopy covers are available:
- Walnut (CM-001) wood camur canopy cover:
- part # 60-150-005W
- Dark stained walnut (CM-002) wood camur canopy cover:
- part # 60-150-005D
- 72" drop length, field adjustable
- Suitable for a sloped ceiling
- Wood grain will vary
- Specifications subject to change
- 2700 K LED (Soft white)
- 3500 K LED (Bright/cool white)
- P1 Driver: 120 V AC input voltage, TRIAC, ELV & 0-10 V dimming
- P2 Driver: 277 V AC input voltage, TRIAC, ELV & 0-10 V dimming
- Brushed aluminum linear camur canopy
- 60″ X 2.75″, 2.75″ H
5 weeks, 1-week shipping: Cerno Lighting always ships free of charge.
California-based company Cerno designs and creates modern, elegant light fixtures from authentic materials. Born in Laguna Beach in 2009, Cerno was founded by three best friends and adventurers with a passion for nature, creativity, and artistic originality. Their light fixtures are minimal and sophisticated, harmoniously marrying modern and contemporary designs. Cerno embodies the saying “where there’s a will, there’s a way,” a testament to the team’s innovation, dedication, and craftsmanship.
Because lighting design and energy efficiency have had limited growth in the past century, Cerno set out to design high-quality light fixtures that are efficient, effective, and aesthetically pleasing. To keep workflow streamlined and holistic, all light fixtures are designed, prototyped, and built in the same building. The team is fully involved in each piece from start to finish, and the company is always looking for new ways to support the local skilled workforce in California. Their creative process is constantly evolving to efficiently use the best resources while still paying homage to the craftsman who came before them. By embracing tradition and carefully choosing the right technologies, Cerno has paved the way for advanced lighting that effortlessly brightens any and every space.