Amicus 16 Pendant
"Traveling through Morocco, I was in awe of the skilled craftspeople and their impressive work. I was most enamored with the detail and intricacy of the perforated metal light fixtures. The artistry, patterns, and old-world techniques inspired me and ultimately inspired the Amicus."
— Nick Sheridan, Designer
- Light Color Options*:
- 2700 K - 831 Lumens (source)
- 3500 K - 873 Lumens (source)
- Color accuracy: 90+ CRI
- Power usage: 10 W
- Dimmable (see power options below)
- JA8-2019 Compliant
- Lamping: E26 base, 60 W max, G40 recommended
- Bulb not included
- Input voltage: 250 V AC max
- brushed brass (CM-047) (R)
- distressed brass (CM-096) (D)
- brushed aluminum (CM-012) (A)
- brushed rose gold (CM-046) (G)
- textured black powder coat (CM-049) (B)
- textured white powder coat (CM-060) (W)
- walnut (CM-001) (W)
- dark stained walnut (CM-002) (D)
- white washed oak (CM-095) (O)
- 2700K LED-1310 Lumens(source) (27)
- 3500K LED-1378 Lumens(source) (35)
- medium base E26 socket (MB)
Power Option (LED Version Only)
- 120-277 V AC input voltage TRIAC and ELV dimming (P1)
5 weeks, 1-week shipping: Cerno Lighting always ships free of charge.
California-based company Cerno designs and creates modern, elegant light fixtures from authentic materials. Born in Laguna Beach in 2009, Cerno was founded by three best friends and adventurers with a passion for nature, creativity, and artistic originality. Their light fixtures are minimal and sophisticated, harmoniously marrying modern and contemporary designs. Cerno embodies the saying “where there’s a will, there’s a way,” a testament to the team’s innovation, dedication, and craftsmanship.
Because lighting design and energy efficiency have had limited growth in the past century, Cerno set out to design high-quality light fixtures that are efficient, effective, and aesthetically pleasing. To keep workflow streamlined and holistic, all light fixtures are designed, prototyped, and built in the same building. The team is fully involved in each piece from start to finish, and the company is always looking for new ways to support the local skilled workforce in California. Their creative process is constantly evolving to efficiently use the best resources while still paying homage to the craftsman who came before them. By embracing tradition and carefully choosing the right technologies, Cerno has paved the way for advanced lighting that effortlessly brightens any and every space.