Amicus 16 Pendant
"Traveling through Morocco, I was in awe of the skilled craftspeople and their impressive work. I was most enamored with the detail and intricacy of the perforated metal light fixtures. The artistry, patterns, and old-world techniques inspired me and ultimately inspired the Amicus."
— Nick Sheridan, Designer
- Light Color Options*:
- 2700 K - 831 Lumens (source)
- 3500 K - 873 Lumens (source)
- Color accuracy: 90+ CRI
- Power usage: 10 W
- Dimmable (see power options below)
- JA8-2019 Compliant
- Lamping: E26 base, 60 W max, G40 recommended
- Bulb not included
- Input voltage: 250 V AC max
- brushed brass (CM-047) (R)
- distressed brass (CM-096) (D)
- brushed aluminum (CM-012) (A)
- brushed rose gold (CM-046) (G)
- textured black powder coat (CM-049) (B)
- textured white powder coat (CM-060) (W)
- walnut (CM-001) (W)
- dark stained walnut (CM-002) (D)
- white washed oak (CM-095) (O)
- 2700K LED-1310 Lumens(source) (27)
- 3500K LED-1378 Lumens(source) (35)
- medium base E26 socket (MB)
Power Option (LED Version Only)
- 120-277 V AC input voltage TRIAC and ELV dimming (P1)
Cerno Lead Times
5 weeks, 1-week shipping: Cerno Lighting always ships free of charge.
Now, for over a decade, Cerno has been making modern fixtures. In 2009 they saw an opportunity. Lighting design and energy efficiency had been limited by 100 years of the traditional incandescent bulb. Fixtures designed in America but manufactured overseas often had frustrating quality flaws and were limited by the inherent disconnect in their design-prototyping-manufacturing process. The innovations in incandescent and LED lighting, new technologies started bringing the potential for efficiency, quality, and beauty that had yet to be thoroughly explored or developed. So Cerno set out to design and build original fixtures right here in California.
Cerno designs and builds lighting in California with the finest craftsmanship and authentic materials. Their aesthetic is an intersection of modernism and contemporary design.