Aeris 30 Pendant
"The Aeris was a collaboration with New York based designer Frank Carfaro of Desiron. The organic and often wild swirls of walnut grain are interrupted by rigorous slits and inlays that punctuate each face to create a beautiful juxtaposition, making each fixture unique. The glow of the illuminated wood seen through the cut slits creates a rich composition of light and shadow."
- Aeris 30 dimensions: 30" x 6", 8"
- Materials: solid wood, aluminum
- Aeris 30 weight: 11 lb
- Light source: integrated LED
- Light output - total: 1720 Lumens (source)
- Light output - downlight: 1030 Lumens (source)
- Light output - uplight: 690 Lumens (source)
- Light color: 2700 K or 3500 K
- Color accuracy: 90+ CRI
- Power usage: 16 W
- Dimmable (see driver below)
- Linear canopy included - Canopy finish matches fixture's metal finish
- 72" drop length, field adjustable
- Suitable for a sloped ceiling
- Wood grain will vary
- Specifications subject to change
- 2700 K LED (Soft white)
- 3500 K LED (Bright/Cool white)
- 120-277 V AC input voltage, 0-10 V dimming, TRIAC and ELV dimming at 120 V AC only
- Linear canopy (matches fixture's metal finish)
- 30″ x 6″ – 8″ H
5 weeks, 1-week shipping: Cerno Lighting always ships free of charge.
California-based company Cerno designs and creates modern, elegant light fixtures from authentic materials. Born in Laguna Beach in 2009, Cerno was founded by three best friends and adventurers with a passion for nature, creativity, and artistic originality. Their light fixtures are minimal and sophisticated, harmoniously marrying modern and contemporary designs. Cerno embodies the saying “where there’s a will, there’s a way,” a testament to the team’s innovation, dedication, and craftsmanship.
Because lighting design and energy efficiency have had limited growth in the past century, Cerno set out to design high-quality light fixtures that are efficient, effective, and aesthetically pleasing. To keep workflow streamlined and holistic, all light fixtures are designed, prototyped, and built in the same building. The team is fully involved in each piece from start to finish, and the company is always looking for new ways to support the local skilled workforce in California. Their creative process is constantly evolving to efficiently use the best resources while still paying homage to the craftsman who came before them. By embracing tradition and carefully choosing the right technologies, Cerno has paved the way for advanced lighting that effortlessly brightens any and every space.