I wanted to create a simple geometric sculpture that lets the light inside just sneak out around the floating walnut planes: letting the natural wood fall in and out of the light. It is this play with contrast and light and shadow that makes the Abeo such a dynamic piece.
- Materials: solid wood, polymer
- Product weight: 7 lb
- Light source: integrated LED
- Light output: 1250 Lumens (source)
- Light color: 2700 K or 3500 K
- Color accuracy: 90+ CRI
- Power usage: 13 W
- Dimmable (see driver below)
- White (CM-060) extended-profile round canopy with white braided cord and steel cable included
- Canopy required to house LED driver (3.3" x 1.6" x 1.0")
- 72" drop length, field adjustable
- Suitable for a sloped ceiling
- Wood grain will vary
- Specifications subject to change
- 2700 K LED (Soft white)
- 3500 K LED (Bright/Cool White)
- 120-277 V AC input voltage, 0-10 V dimming, TRIAC and ELV dimming at 120 V AC only
- White extended-profile round canopy with white braided cord and steel cable
Cerno Lead Times
5 weeks, 1-week shipping: Cerno Lighting always ships free of charge.
Now, for over a decade, Cerno has been making modern fixtures. In 2009 they saw an opportunity. Lighting design and energy efficiency had been limited by 100 years of the traditional incandescent bulb. Fixtures designed in America but manufactured overseas often had frustrating quality flaws and were limited by the inherent disconnect in their design-prototyping-manufacturing process. The innovations in incandescent and LED lighting, new technologies started bringing the potential for efficiency, quality, and beauty that had yet to be thoroughly explored or developed. So Cerno set out to design and build original fixtures right here in California.
Cerno designs and builds lighting in California with the finest craftsmanship and authentic materials. Their aesthetic is an intersection of modernism and contemporary design.