Copeland Furniture is Green Furniture
- Furniture is built with sustainably harvested hardwoods from the American Northern Forest.
- Copeland was awarded Silver Exemplary Membership Status by Sustainable Furnishings Council and Sage Award for environmental excellence.
- Copeland uses a standard finish that is GREENGUARD certified. Learn more about the GREENGUARD certification at www.greenguard.org.
- The furniture is created in timeless designs that will last generations. Heirloom-quality furniture has less environmental impact than a piece that will fail or has a fashion life.
- The Copeland Factory has a low environmental impact and they continue to find new ways to improve. They are constantly receding VOC (volatile organic compounds) emissions. They installed a box making machine to reduce packaging material purchases. They recycle all packaging waste and heat their building completely with wood waste to reduce consumption of imported oil.