Rogue Comfort Sleeper
To add the fabric to your order, select the corresponding grade and type the fabric into the form. Click here to order free American Leather swatches
True to its name, the Rogue is an outlier in the Comfort Sleeper® family. The Rogue features an additional 6" of depth, creating a lounge like vibe and inviting you to sink in.
The Comfort Sleeper® is quality you can count on featuring a limited lifetime warranty on the frame and 10-year warranty on the mechanism. The Comfort Sleeper features 8" more sleeping space than a traditional sleeper with a true 80" of sleeping space on a 5" plush, high-density HiPerform mattress or upgrade to a Cooling Gel or Tempur-Pedic®. Small spaces are not an issue with the Comfort Sleeper which requires zero wall clearance and can be disassembled to fit through any narrow hallway or doorway.
- Mechanism: Featuring the patented Tiffany 24/7™platform sleep system
- Wall Clearance: Zero Wall Clearance
- Arm Style: Track Arm
- Cushions: Loose Back and Seat Cushions
Comfort Sleepers are shipping within 2-3 weeks. American Leather pieces are handmade just for you. White Glove Delivery lead times are an additional 2-4 weeks.
The standard seat cushion features Certipur certified 2.3 lb high resiliency polyurethane foam. CertiPUR certification indicates that
polyurethane foam products have been independently tested for safety of materials used, physical performance, and environmental stewardship. CertiPUR certification guarantees no prohibited phthalates, no ozone depleters, no CFCs, no mercury, no lead or heavy metals, no formaldehyde, no PBDEs, and low emissions (VOCs) for indoor air quality.
About Mattress Options
Comfort Sleepers are available in three mattress types: HiPerform, Cooling Gel, and Tempur-Pedic.
HiPerform Mattress (Standard V9): Peak performance runs deep. V9 debuts a reimagined foam with an infusion of carbon fiber that enhances performance right down to the core. The result: foam that's lighter than ever before, yet stronger and more supportive than you've ever experienced.
Cooling Gel Mattress (Upgrade): The V9's Cooling Gel option is revitalized to deliver a feeling of coolness from the very first touch. The secret? Three layers of cooling action working together for your best night's sleep.
Tempur-Pedic (Upgrade): The Tempur-Pedic absorbs motion and contours to the exact shape of your body, offering deep, undisturbed sleep. This is a branded Tempur-Pedic memory foam and provides luxurious comfort.
free fabric samples
How to pick your fabric: Not sure what fabric you want? Start by ordering a few swatches through our American Leather Swatch collection by clicking here
How to place your order: When ordering your American Leather product, select the coordinating grade to your fabric and type out the fabric name in the textbox. Need help ordering your American Leather piece, we are always here to help.
Actually Comfortable Sleeper Sofas
There are many ways a high quality sleeper sofa can provide more comfort, ease and versatility to your home, but choosing the right sleeper for you can make all the difference. American Leather, one of our industry-leading workshop partners, goes above and beyond in crafting outstanding sustainable furniture that’s built to last, and their latest V9 sleeper sofa collection is no exception. Now with an expanded array of arm styles, mattress options, and cushion features to choose from, you’re sure to find a sleeper sofa to complement your home’s specific needs, and your own personal taste.
The HiPerform mattress offers peak performance and supportive strength, while still maintaining a lighter weight that’s an ideal fit for a pull-out bed. Made of reimagined foam infused with carbon fiber for a core strength that’s 10 times stronger than steel, the HiPerform mattress offers resilience and unbeatable support without the added bulk. The Cooling Gel Mattress has also been enhanced to include three layers of cooling features: a temperature-conductive core, gel top with heat-reactive copper beads that draw heat away from the body, and cool-touch ticking to help keep you cooler all night long. The Tempur-Pedic mattress, specializes in adapting to your own body weight, shape, and temperature to give you the most personalized and maximized comfort as you rest.
1. Performance Quilted Cover: Made with Crypton, a PFAS-free premium fabric fused with antimicrobial technology to shield against any stains or spills Engineered to last, it provides lifelong moisture and odor protection.
2. HiPerform Foam
- 10x Stronger Than Steel: Carbon fiber is known for its unrivaled strength. When joined to foam, it retains the gentle pliability while infusing the high-performance support and flexibility.
- Cell Surface Infusion: Each cell in the foam is layered with an infusion of carbon fiber that strengthens structural integrity from its very core.
- Performs Like High-Density: The ultralight foam performs identical to a denser style without the burden of additional bulk while offering uncompromising support in deep compression zones.
3. Base Platform
1. Premium Soft Quilted Cover: Infused with cooling technology and cooling yarn to provide a refreshing cool-to-the-touch embrace.
2. Cooling Gel
- Triple Action Cooling: Each of the layers from the cool-touch ticking to the copper-infused gel top, and the temperature-conductive base, harmoniously combine to create a remarkable cooling sensation.
- Copper Bead Technology: Both gel layers are enhanced with heat-reactive copper beads that draw warmth away from the body and guide it into its conductive matrix, to ensure a cooler experience.
3. Cooling Comfort Relief: Embrace the benefits of space-cradling comfort that relieves the body of tension and leaves you refreshed and rejuvenated.
4. Base Platform
Experience the epitome of personalized comfort as the mattress seamlessly conforms to the contours of your body, effortlessly vanishing any discomfort caused by pressure points.
1. Soft Quilted Cover: Crafted with a breathability-enhancing fabric, which effortlessly combines unrivaled softness and exceptional flexibility.
- Elevated Comfort: Meticulously crafted with unparalleled care, the Tempur-Pedic® mattress embraces your uniqueness, weaving personalized harmony and unwavering support.
3. Dynamic Support: Experience the supportive embrace of a TEMPUR® material layer that conforms to your body, providing pressure relief. A premium foam base layer minimizes pressure points, reducing restlessness.
4. Base Platform
About American Leather
American Leather is a made-to-order, sustainable furniture brand based in Dallas, Texas. Founded in 1990 by a group of engineers, the company believes that customized furniture should be “Built on the Foundation of Innovation, Style, and Speed.” By using advanced engineering, American leather can apply high-speed manufacturing techniques without sacrificing style or build quality. They ensure every piece of furniture is the embodiment of long-lasting comfort and expert craftsmanship.
With over 600+ employees, American Leather is committed to U.S manufacturing jobs and enhancing the quality of life of its dedicated craftspeople. 35 different countries are represented amongst all employees, making diversity an integral part of the company’s beliefs. The spirit of sustainability and energy conservation is also a prominent part of the company’s culture — employees are encouraged to recycle, and automatic light shut-offs are placed throughout the factory to keep energy-use low.
American Leather is also a founding member of the Sustainable Furniture Council, a nonprofit organization created to promote sustainable practices in the furniture industry. All furniture is crafted in the USA and constructed from wood harvested from sustainable forests. All products use fully-recyclable soy-based BiOH® Polyols Renew™ foam cushioning, while all remaining scrap materials are recycled. The factory is in a central U.S location, meaning that products are delivered quickly and with minimal energy yielded compared to imported goods. American Leather keeps its carbon footprint as small as possible without compromising the integrity, speed, and quality of its made-to-order furniture.