Fawn Crib & Bassinet
The Fawn crib and bassinet system starts as a bassinet on wheels and can be converted into a full sized crib. This modern, eco-friendly design is both practical and beautiful.
- Bassinet converts to a crib (conversion kit included)
- Crib converts to toddler bed with conversion kit (sold separately)
- Crib has 3 adjustable mattress positions
- Choose your finish options: White/Birch or White/Walnut
- Easy to assemble (White Glove Delivery & Assembly available)
- Bassinet mattress has one mattress position, crib has 3 mattress positions
- Low overall height for easy access
- Small footprint helps utilize space efficiently
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Sustainably produced in Europe
- Made of Baltic birch plywood and eco-MDF
- Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
- Bassinet: 16”W × 28”L
- Crib & toddler bed: 28”W × 52”L
- Standard size crib mattress sold separately
Oeuf is a family-run, sustainable children’s furniture and lifestyle brand based in Brooklyn, New York. Founded by French-American couple Sophie and Michael, Oeuf’s motto is “Be Good.” Be good designers. Be good people. Be good to the planet. This philosophy has been an essential part of Oeuf’s identity since its inception in 2002. Named after the French word for “egg,” Oeuf is a tribute to the value of quality over quantity. Like eggs, “good” ideas take time to incubate. The design process is never rushed, and each piece is crafted with care and passion. Using certified organic materials, Oeuf creates modern, eco-friendly children’s furniture with simple, intuitive designs.
From the US to Europe to abroad, Oeuf provides a safe and supportive work environment for everyone. All employees are treated with respect for their traditions, cultures, and diversities. Living wages are paid fairly to help employees live healthy lives for themselves and their families. The team designs the products with a European sensibility that is both fun and stylish, then creates each piece with a sublime sense of craftsmanship. Oeuf works with skilled artisans in a family-run workshop in Peru who use techniques passed down between generations. From decorative rugs to comfy pillows, each piece is hand-loomed by a single artisan.
Oeuf works under fair-trade principles to source humanely-shaved baby alpaca wool and Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified 100% organic pima cotton. Organic pima cotton is soft, warm, durable, and kid-friendly with a silky smooth feel. Furniture is made in Latvia in a socially responsible Forest Stewardship Certified FSC facility. Waste is recycled through licensed facilities, and wood waste is reprocessed into briquettes used to heat the factory during Latvia's cold winters. Using eco-friendly practices that are safe for the environment, Oeuf makes clean, well-made products for the modern family.