Copenhagen Full Size XL Sleeper Sofa
This Luonto product is part of their special order program
To add the fabric to your order, select the corresponding grade and type the fabric into the form. Click here to order free Luonto swatches
Featuring wide track arms, adjustable back cushions for optimal seating comfort, and has built-in storage under the seat. No matter high or low back, Copenhagen has unparalleled comfort.
Easy Deluxe Function:
Simply lift the seat to reveal a storage compartment, flip the padded backrest down, and have a Full-Size XL bed. We have been making this space-saving function for years and the simple yet functional system remains in high demand.
How to use Easy Deluxe Function:
- Remove the back cushions. Set aside
- Lift from under the front of the seat
- Take a few steps back and lower the seat
- See the under-seat storage. Perfect for bedding!
- Grab the seat back and pull forward to lower
- Dual Motion Sleeper for Ease of Use
- Adjustable Seat Back Cushions
- Under Seat Storage, Perfect for Guest Sheets
- Foam Mattress (5 in/12 cm Thickness)
- Adds a layer of protection over your investment. Available for most designs in our Functional Category, fitted to King Queen, Full, and Cot size sleepers.
- Full Size XL Sofa: 96" Width x 40" Depth x 31"/ 38" Height
- Full Size XL Bed: 58" Width x 75" Depth x 31" Height
- 59" deep with Bed Extended
About 28-30 weeks: This Luonto product is part of their special order program
Founded in Finland in 1964, Pentti Viitala created Luonto to produce high-quality furniture at fair prices. Luonto is a family-owned and operated business that keeps one ideology at the center of its mission: quality. From the use of raw materials and productions methods to sustainable practices, Luonto is 100% honest and transparent about its commitment to quality. Every detail matters, every employee counts, and every piece is made with pride. Exporting to over 20 countries with over 800 retail locations, Luonto has become a global staple for quality furniture.
Luonto teams consist of experienced professionals that focus on combining design with functionality. The production process is simple yet effective and includes research and design, cutting and assembly, foam gluing, sewing, and upholstering. On average, Luonto’s employees have been with the company for over 20 years. Manufacturing processes have been developed over the years to keep both the employees and the environment as safe and ecologically sustainable as possible.
Sustainable efforts start with acquiring the raw materials. Materials are sourced directed from Viitala Forest, the family timber business. Wood for the sofa frames is mainly harvested from Nordic Spruce and Birch trees. Harvested trees are then replaced for future use. Wood waste is converted into pellets then used in wood-fired ovens to heat all three of our factories, local schools, and a local town. Luonto also partners with vendors and suppliers that support all sustainability efforts, enabling them to reduce waste and repurpose scrap materials. These combined methods minimize the carbon footprint and allow Luonto to manufacture high-quality, functional products that withstand the demands of everyday life.