Catalina Five Drawer Dresser by Copeland
Combining the clean, unadorned lines of the International Modernists with organic and geometric forms, the Catalina Collection is suggestive of the works of America's Mid-Century Modern designers. The years following WWll were a time of uncertainty but also of great hope and progress. Designs of the period reflected that sense of hope and the promise of an ideal future. In our current period, one finds comfort and nostalgia in Catalina's retro-modern shapes and sensibilities.
- Catalina dressers and chests feature soft close self close full extension drawer glides
- Includes a Drawer Interlock System which allows only one drawer per vertical column of drawers to be open at a time as a safety feature.
- Made from sustainably harvested hardwoods
- Finished with a silky, smooth to the touch top coat
- Wood care does not require oil, polishes, or cleaners
- GREENGUARD certified finish
- Weight: 150 lbs
- 26 7/8" W x 19" D x 50" H
- Top Drawer: 23.456" W x 15" D x 2.719" H
- Middle Drawer: 23.456" W x 15" D x 5.406" H
- Bottom Drawers: 23.456" W x 15" D x 7.565" H
If you purchase a floor model, a delivery specialist will contact you to schedule your white glove delivery within 48 hours.
Our Floor Models Collection features discounted floor models from your favorite workshops. We are constantly adding to this collection to provide you with the best prices for natural, healthy furniture. Browse our Showroom online to find deals and discover the right furniture for you and your home. These pieces are only available for immediate delivery within 100 miles of our Bloomfield, NJ showroom, or for in-store pick-up. All floor models are subject to prior sale and availability.